Do you need a virtual assistant to help with your blog?
I know how it goes. You have a million tasks to accomplish on your blog and no time to do it.
Let me help you get things done so you can focus on your business and make more money.
What I can help you with:
- Going back into old posts and updating them. You’ve learned a lot since the beginning and there’s likely a lot of content that makes you cringe because it’s from when you first started blogging.
- Add your ad codes
- Update for SEO optimization
- Format for white space and skim readers
- Add in relevant keywords
- Update alt tags and meta descriptions
- Create new images for social sharing
- Adding affiliate links
- Creating content and managing your Pinterest account
- Keyword research
You need someone who does quality work and doesn’t waste time.
Have you struggled to find someone who “gets it.”
I specialize in writing and blogging. I understand what you are trying to accomplish and I can help you get there.
I’ve worked with companies like Ketogenic Woman.
All edits in the below examples were done by me, including:
- Images in Canva
- New keyword research
- Alt text
- Meta description
- Recipe card plugin
- And more
What Anita from Ketogenic Woman has to say about this project:
My Amazon associate sales are double, adsense revenue is triple, pageviews have doubled. Updating old blog posts is tedious but well worth it.
You can benefit from my experience with:
- Canva and PicMonkey
- Amazon affiliates and other affiliates like ShareASale
- Pinterest business account setup, board setup, Pin images, Pin keyword research
- Much, much more
I have taken blog post training courses as well as writing courses. See a list here.