How to Start a Food Blog with Anita Breeze
If you want to know how to start a food blog, Anita is your girl.
Anita and I have been friends for a long time and she’s been my mentor since day one. She is incredibly motivated and talented.
I’m always blown away at how much she gets done in a day.
Anita has learned several ways to make money online, including selling bundles on Amazon. She and her family work together to keep her working, keep her blog going, and keep her amazon business moving along.
She is truly an inspiration!
If you want to learn about how to make bundles and sell them on Amazon, she has a fantastic, and comprehensive, book on the subject.
I’ve read it, and it is incredibly thorough.
Anita is always working on something, and gets up at an ungodly hour and starts working before heading to her job. She is a perfect example of how hard work, patience, and implementing new things all the time can be so powerful in business.
She never hesitates to spend a bit of money on a course or a good ebook.
Anita was my very first virtual assistant client. I absolutely love working for her.
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. How many active blogs do you currently have?
3. What is your favorite topic to write about?
4. If you had to ramp up traffic on a blog quickly, what 3 things would you focus on first?
(*Anita is a client of mine, in this answer, she is referring to our work together)
- I took my top 10 posts and added new keyword phrases, new Pinterest pins and circulated those with Tailwind and optimized the posts for SEO. Rinse and repeat for the next 10.
- I had Grayson Bell do a blog tuneup, they got rid of older slow plugins and made recommendations for new ones. I ended up switching to faster hosting. I believe that if your site is faster, that will increase traffic because people leave your site if it loads too slow.
- I researched some trending topics in my niche, found a couple of things that had little or no competition and wrote new posts.
5. What has surprised you most about blogging?
When I got into it I knew I could make EXTRA money, I didn’t think I could ever make serious money.
6. What advice would you give a new motivated blogger to succeed quickly?
Invest in your blogging education.